Student Biography and Sample
January is almost here, which means it’s time to create and submit your bios!
Requirements for your biography:
- Your name is always first, with your role following in parentheses
- It is to be written in the third person (He/She)
- Please share what graduating class/grade you are in
- THERE WILL BE NO SOCIAL MEDIA SHOUT OUTS/ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- 200 words or less
Things to keep in mind when writing your bios:
- You may want to include past credits (shows) you have been in here at WLN and/or other places
- List any academics you may love, after school activities, hobbies of interest, etc.
- Feel free to put any special awards you have received
- Shout outs/thank yous to parents, friends, teachers, etc.
- Share your future plans if you are Graduating
- Please keep them school appropriate and be kind to others
What do you do with your biography when it’s finished??
Email it DIRECTLY to , who is doing our bio boards for the show. Do NOT bring a paper copy to Mrs. Ward, or email it to her.
Patrick O’Maughsey (Vietnamese Ensemble) is a Senior here at Northern. Past WLN productions include Cinderella (Pumpkin) and Tarzan (Bird). He also worked backstage for The Wizard of Oz. When he is not in school he can be found at competitive Lincoln Log building contests, which earned him the 2015 MLLB’s 1st Place Ribbon for Best Fantasy Design. He is planning on attending Michigan State in the fall, studying to become a Veterinary Tech. He would like to thank Mr. A for helping him with math, his brother for taking the trash out when rehearsals ran late, and his Madre and Padre for always supporting him. “GIVE IT UP FOR THE CLASS OF 2016!!!”